The Food and Drugs Administration of the Philippines published a notification on the “National Standard for Peanut Butter”. The Philippine National Standard on the Recommended Code of Practice for Peanut Butter was made in conjunction with Philippine National Standard for Peanut Butter specification by ITDI.
The document aims to highlight the following key points:
- The code of practice details the production practices of local peanut butter manufacturers;
- To assure the production of safe and quality finished products;
- This standard is for commercial retail and distribution in the Philippines;
- Specifies guidelines in the production, storage, and handling of peanut butter;
- Determines the minimum hygiene requirements to maintain the safety and quality of the product.
For further information (in English), click on the Link
Check the full text of the documents (in English), click on the Link
"Story Supplied courtesy of Selerant".