Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Food Compliance International may collect and how we may use it:
What personal information we collect
When you use a Get in touch form on Food Compliance International website, contact us or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, device identifiers, IP address, location information and credit card information.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Food Compliance International's latest product announcements, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes. We may also use your personal information for account and network security purposes, including in order to protect our services for the benefit of all our users.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Because this information is important to your interaction with Food Compliance International, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Food Compliance International's products, services, and customer communications.
Cookies are small size files sent by the website, which are saved on website visitors device. Cookies help website to identity the visitor and keep track of his interactions for later use, i.e. setting language preference. Cookies are used in most websites, in detail this mechanic is defined in RFC6265.