The T.C Resmi Gazette notified the publication of the “Turkish Food Codex notification on Ice Creams (No: 2022/13)”.
The aim of the notification includes the following:
- To ensure the ice cream is produced with the proper technique and sanitary procedures;
- To determine standards of food production and good manufacturing practices to protect consumer health;
- The Implication of rules and procedures of appropriate technical and hygienic production, processing, storage, handling, packaging, labeling, etc.;
- Food business operators shall comply with the provisions of this notice until 31/12/2023;
- The provisions of the Turkish Food Codex Ice Cream Communiqué (Communiqué No: 2004/45) have been repealed.
This Notification is effective from October 26th, 2022
"Story Supplied courtesy of Selerant".
For further information (in English), click on the Link