Commission Recommendation (EU) 2022/1431 of 24 August 2022 on the monitoring of perfluoroalkyl substances in food.
- Member States, in collaboration with food business operators, should monitor during the years 2022, 2023, 2024 and 2025 the presence of PFASs in food.
Member States should test for the presence in food of the following PFASs:
- Perfluorooctane sulfonic acid (PFOS);
- Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA)
- Perfluorononanoic acid (PFNA);
- Perfluorohexane sulfonic acid (PFHxS).
For further information (in English), click on the Link