The Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Korea updated the regulation by publishing the “Partial Amendment of the Korea Food Standard and Specification (No. 2022-48)”.
The major changes present in the publication are the following:
- Standards of nutritional preparations for the elderly and food for special medical purposes;
- Setting up of microbial standards and test methods;
- Re-evaluation of raw-material ingredients to ensure food safety;
- Establishment of new residual tolerance standards for the Veterinary Drugs ketoprofen, cyhalothrin, etc.;
- Addition of a new residual tolerance standard for Pesticide components in livestock products.
"Story Supplied courtesy of Selerant".
For further information (in English), click on the Link