The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India published an amendment to their food additive regulations.
1. (1) These regulations may be called the Food Safety and Standards (Food Products Standards and Food Additives) Seventh Amendment Regulations, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette and Food Business Operator shall comply with all the provisions of these regulations by 1st July, 2021.
2. In the Food Safety and Standards (Food Products Standards and Food Additives) Regulations, 2011 (hereinafter referred to as said regulation),
(1) in clause 4 of sub-regulation 3.3.1 of regulation 3.3, after item (xi), the itemâ(xii) 4,5 epoxydec-2(trans)-enalâ shall be inserted,
(2) in Appendix A, under the heading âIV. USE OF FOOD ADDITIVES IN FOOD PRODUCTSâ,-
Check the full text of the documents (in Hindi), click on the Link