Amendments to food regulations
Aug 04, 2022
The Vietnam Food Administration (VFA in English) published Circular of amending, supplementing and repealing a number of legal documents on food safety issued by the Minister of Health. This draft of Circular will amend, supplement and repeal a number of articles of legal documents on food safety as below:
- Circular No. 24/2019/TT-BYT on food additives.
- Circular No. 18/2019/TT-BYT on the production and trading of dietary supplements.
- Circular No. 48/2015/TT-BYT on activities in food production and trading under the management of the Ministry of Health.
- Circular No. 43/2014/TT-BYT on functional foods.
- Decision No. 46/2007/QD-BYT of Minister of Health regulating the maximum limit of contamination and chemicals in food.
- Decision No. 38/2008/QD-BYT on Prescribing the maximum limit of melamine cross-contamination in food".
- Circular No. 14/2011/TT-BYT on inspection and examination of food quality, hygiene and safety.
For further information (in English), click on the Link
Check the full text of the documents (in Vietnamese), click on the Link