Amendment to the Regulation of food supplements and food for specific groups
Feb 17, 2023
The Secretary of State makes these Regulations in exercise of the powers conferred by sections 16(1)(a) and 48(1) of the Food Safety Act 1990(1), Articles 11(1)(b) and (g), 16(1)(a) and 16A(2) of Regulation (EU) No 609/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 June 2013 on food intended for infants and young children, food for special medical purposes, and total diet replacement for weight control(2) and regulations 2(2) and 5(3) of the Nutrition (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
- Amendment to the Food Supplements and Food for Specific Groups (Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations 2023.
- Amendment to the Food Supplements (England) Regulations 2003.
- Amendment to the Food Supplements (Scotland) Regulations 2003.
- Amendment to the Food Supplements (Wales) Regulations 2003 ..
- Amendment to the Food Supplements (Wales) Regulations 2003
For further information (in English), click on the Link