The Brazilian Health Regulatory Agency (ANVISA in Spanish) Collegiate Council has just approved the annual update of the 2021-2023 Regulatory Agenda, originally published in May 2021. As foreseen in the Guiding Document of the Regulatory Agenda - IA 2021-2023, the set of regulatory projects of the Agenda may be reviewed annually, with the possibility of alterations, exclusions and inclusions of projects. The purpose of the annual update is to keep the document aligned with the regulatory priorities of the period, to ensure the predictability and timeliness of the Agency's regulatory planning.
- Foods for Infants, Toddlers, Teats, Pacifiers and Bottles.
- Functional and Health Claims on Foods
- Labeling of packaged foods
- Food contact materials.
- Food identity and quality standards.
- Flows and procedures for authorizing the use of food additives and processing aids.
- Flows and procedures for new ingredients
- Food irradiation
For further information (in Portuguese), click on the Link
Check the full text of the documents (in Portuguese), click on the Link