In order to further optimize the business environment at the port and improve the level of cross-border trade facilitation, the General Administration of Customs and the State Administration of Market Regulation have decided to implement electronic data network verification for five types of regulatory documents such as the Registration Verification Certificate for Food for Special Medical Purposes (FSMP). The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows:
1. From the date of publication of the announcement,which is October 17th 2018, the âRegistration Verification Certificate for FSMPâ, âHealth Food Registration Certificate or Health Food Filing Certificateâ and âInfant Formula Milk Powder Product Formula Registration Certificateâ (hereinafter referred to as the certificate) will be implemented nationwide and checked through networked verification of electronic data and electronic data of import and export goods declarations.
2. Starting from November 1, 2018, the implementation of the "Compulsory Product Certification Certificate or Proof document", "Special Equipment Manufacturing License and Type Test Certificate" electronic data and verify the electronic data of import and export goods declaration form have been implemented nationwide.
3. The relevant departments from SAMR shall issue certificates according to relevant laws and regulations, and transmit the electronic data of the documents to the GAC. The customs shall conduct verification check in the customs clearance and handle the import and export procedures as required. The network can verify the documents issued before the implementation, and the enterprise can handle the import and export procedures with the customs within the validity period.
4. Customs declaration agency enterprises may declare to the customs in a paperless manner in accordance with the provisions of the paperless reform of customs clearance operations. Due to the audit requirements of the customs and SAMRâs departments or computer management systems, communication network failures, etc., it can be transferred to a paper customs declaration or additional paper documents.
5. Enterprises can log in to China's international trade âsingle windowâ to check the electronic data transmission status of the documents.
6. The China Custom Port Electronic Data Center is the technical support department for network verification information.
Press release: link
Sourceï¼ Global Foodmate